Sunday, December 6, 2015

Unsolicited Suggestion for My Weightloss Journey from a CL reader

I am  Craigslist's member. I have posting there from time to time when I feel like doing it. Luckily I receive replies from members from different parts of the country and the world.
I have been exchanging emails with some of those who already replied. Of course, will all honesty I tell them that they have been communicating with someone of my size. It is better to do that to avoid confusion. They also know that I am on my road to get fit and healthy.
One of them sent a picture of his penis with a caption "Would having this in your future provide inspiration to reach your goal?"
Duh! As if he has huge toy that I can worship every night. Politely, I replied, 

Thank you for suggesting an inspiration for me to lose weight. But I can easily get something like that (maybe not as fair and little as that) even if I am this big and just looking for a fuck, whether it is good or not. 

I am looking for someone who has more than what he has between his legs. I want to be with someone with a big thing between his ears and inside his lungs. I guess that someone is the best inspiration... someone I am looking forward to meet at the end of my weightloss journey as my grand prize.  

No comments:

Post a Comment