Sunday, December 13, 2015

hugs, anyone?

i can't recall when but i remember this TV news where some people were hugged by members of a group with an objective to give a hug to anyone in the street. i hope i am one of those people... receiving a hug... unconditionally...

don't you miss it? being hugged... i do miss it.

do you still remember how your mother cuddled you in your arms? i miss that..

i am now in the stage of my life where i want another soul's arms to wrap around my body. to be my blanket. to give this assurance that no matter what happens, that pair of arms would stay around me. the hopeless romantic me would sty around those arms without saying a word... even til the sun sets or rises..

i miss being hugged.. then one thing leads to another...

No comments:

Post a Comment